Message To all Owners
Mar 09, 2016
IMPORTANT NOTICE ALL OWNERS
With the introduction of the new MiStable version it is imperative that all owners have provided a current email address, all communications in relation to your horses activities will be sent through this means.
If you have not provided RBR with your email address please visit the contact page
There are a number of choices for owners as to what information you will receive, if you wish not to receive part or all of the information in relation to your horses activities please let us know.
The choices are
- General Correspondence
- Horse Reports
Any other Queries please fill free to contact RBR.
Ryan Thanks you for your support.
Often web based email applications will add emails sent to multiple people into a spam folder or not deliver them at all, in this case you will need to ask the owner to add the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to their Safe/White List.
See instructions below on how they can add the email to their safe/white list.
Add the "From address" you want to receive mailings from to your AOL address book:
- Click the "Mail Options" menu and select "Address Book".
- Inside the "Address Book" window, click the "Add" button.
- Inside the "Address Card for New Contact" window cut and paste email@example.com into the "Other E-Mail" field.
- Make our From address the "Primary E-Mail" address by checking the associated check box to the right of it.
- Click the "Save" button.
If the mailing is in your SPAM Folder, you can open the email and click the "This Is Not Spam" button.
Add the From address you want to receive mailings from to your Gmail Contacts List:
- Click "Contacts" along the left side of any Gmail page.
- Click "Create Contact".
- Copy and paste firstname.lastname@example.org into the primary email address dialog box.
- Click "Save".
Add the From address you want to receive mailings from to your Hotmail Safe List:
- Open your mailbox and click “Options” (upper right hand corner).
- Click the “Junk E-Mail Protection” link.
- Select the “Safe List” link.
- Copy and paste email@example.com into the dialog box titled “Type an address or domain”.
- Click the “Add” button next to the dialog box.
You should also check that the mailing's email address is not in your Blocked Senders list. You can find your Blocked Senders list by following the directions above and going to "Blocked Senders List" instead of "Safe List". If you see the mailing's from address on this list, select it and click the Remove button.
Add the From address you want to receive mailings from to your Thunderbird Address Book and configure your Junk Mail Controls to white list your address book.
Add an address into your Personal Address Book:
- Click the "Address Book" button.
- Make sure the Personal Address Book is highlighted.
- Click the "New Card" button.
- Under the "Contact" tab, copy and paste firstname.lastname@example.org into the Email dialog box.
- Click "OK".
- From the main drop down menu, select "Tools -< Junk Mail Controls..."
- This will launch the Junk Mail Controls window that has two tabs: Settings and Adaptive Filter
- Under the Settings tab, update the "White Lists" module by selecting Personal Address Book from the pull down menu and then check mark the box next to "Do not mark messages as junk mail".
- Click "OK".
Set up a filter to redirect the mailing you want to receive into your inbox:
- From the Edit drop down menu, select "Message Filters".
- Click "New", and give the new filter a name (e.g. "Whitelist").
- Change the drop down on the left to "sender" and the one in the middle to "is".
- Copy and paste email@example.com into the box on the right.
- Make the bottom two drop downs "Move to folder" and "Inbox".
- Click "OK".
- Make sure that your new filter is located at the top of the Message Filter list so it is run before any spam filter.
Add the address you want to receive mailings from to your Safe Senders list:
- On the Tools menu, click "Options".
- On the Preferences tab, click "Junk E-mail".
- On the Safe Senders tab, click "Add".
- In the Add address box, copy and paste in firstname.lastname@example.org and click OK.
Set up a filter to redirect the mailing you want to receive in your inbox:
- Open your mailbox and click on "Mail Options" (upper right hand corner).
- Select "Filters" under the Management column.
- Click the "Add" button on the Filters page.
- In the "From header:" row, make the drop down "contains" and put the mailer's from address email@example.com in the box.
- At the bottom of the page Click the "Choose Folder" pull down menu and select "Inbox".
- Click the "Add Filter" button.
The most common way to whitelist an address is to add it to your address book, white list, or safe list. There is no universal way to whitelist an address, so if this is not an option, you will have to consult the help section associated with your email application. They should have instructions on how to whitelist an address there.